viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

A letter from Casimiro to Aurelio (his cousin)

Dear Aurelio:

I am so sorry I have not written for a long time, but I have been busy looking for a job and a house during the last weeks. You will be pleased to hear that I have found a job - actually, I am working in a farm, where I have met Emiliano.

The first time we met, he seemed cold and distant - also, I thought he was an angry person- but when we started talking, I realized that my first impression about him was not accurate.

Although Emiliano seems to be shy, he is such a nice man who enjoys working as much as I do; he is cheerful and funny too. Everyday he tells me about his twin boys and how they play when he returns to his house after a long day in the farm. I must confess I am a bit jealous, but I know I will have my own family and I will be as happy as he is. I hope so!

Physically, Emiliano is slim built and tall. He has short dark hair and big brown eyes.
And last, but not least, he has invited me to stay at his house until I find my own one. I will write to you again as soon as i can.  You must come to visit your dear cousin or at least, send me a letter.

My best wishes,

Casimiro


Ps: Please, tell your parents I am okay! I miss you all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario